Saturday, October 3, 2020

Short Report 10/2

 

Grace and Peace to you friends. 

I hope that this note finds you and your loved ones well.  After some delays and misadventures (I was forced to spend 48 hours in the Amsterdam airport because of weather delays, so now I can tell you where all of the best chairs are!), I am finally safe and sound in Tanzania.  

The past week was spent primarily in studying the book of Revelation with the 2nd year students at the Andrew Connally School of Preaching.  It was gratifying to see them respond to the message of hope and victory on those pages.  Our God is truly awesome, and it is an immense privilege just to have the opportunity to serve Him!    



Today, Noel Stafford and I are heading out to do some personal evangelism.  Evangelists here have told me of 8 baptisms and 15 restorations recently.  The door stands open here!  

There is so much more to share, so I'll write again soon.  In the meantime, please keep the work here in your prayers.  Also, let me know if you would like for me to visit with your congregation in person about the Lord's work in East Africa.

Till all have heard,

Daniel Gaines
Director
Tanzania Missions
 
A recent baptism at Usa River
I got to meet baby Josiah!
Copyright © 2020 Bear Valley Bible Institute International, All rights reserved.
Your are receiving this email because you were part of CY STAFFORD'S TANZANIA SHORT REPORT list of email contacts OR because you have requested to receive e-mail updates.

Donations Can Be Made Out To:
"Hoover Church of Christ"
be sure to mention TANZANIA MISSIONS in the Memo line and 
Send To:

3248 Lorna Rd.
Hoover, AL 35216

No comments:

Post a Comment