Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Short Report - March 25

Greetings friends,

Peace and grace to you all.  I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know about some of the latest from Tanzania.

The farm project is coming along.  Corn, beans, and sunflowers came up quickly and now anxiously await the start of rainy season.  In the meantime, the effort to raise broiler chickens received a boost when a local political situation was resolved that had previously been disrupting the supply line.  

In the classroom, students have finished their first quarter of the year and are in the midst of a short course on personal evangelism.  I can't wait to see these men putting this training into use in the Lord's kingdom!

I aim to keep this short and sweet, so I'll close for now.  However, I will write again soon.  Thank you for interest, prayers, and support!

Till all have heard,
Daniel Gaines

No comments:

Post a Comment